Monday, April 9, 2012

Priceless Images, the Sequel

More home movies of the beautiful people letting their hair down and relaxing, circa 1965. This one may be my favorite as it has major crush of mine, Natalie Wood looking so fresh and fun. Also Tuesday Weld and Jane Fonda, I mean this video is a microcosm of Hollywood legends. Besides Lauren Bacall [ she was in the previous one at Rock Hudson's place, she must've been popular ] there is a glimpse of Judy Garland in a blue dress and Jennifer Jones and David Selznick smoking a pipe and scanning some pix. Speaking of smoking, did you notice something: Everyone smoked! I mean everyone. I also like the way it blends some old Hollywood with, what was at the time, new Hollywood. Besides the above actresses, I also saw Hudson, Ben Gazzarra and Tony Perkins. Love these old videos all these famous folk seem so....normal. Many more to come in the next few weeks. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment